Thursday, October 11, 2007

Techno Delicious and Web 2

I have looked at all three sites. I've registered with del.icio.us and tagged some web sites.

Technocrati is a loss for me. Before I can read the index more sites come in at the top. The search engine returned things that had only one reference to my query. I searched Astronomy and one of the sites was a blog about a girls trip to Montreal and her first week of college. I didn't see a reference to Astronomy in her blog.

Who has time to blog about this stuff much less search and read the posts?

I do.

Hi Marbles, Where've you been?
I had a nasty tangle to lick out.
I see. Why are their teeth marks on the mouse cord?
It's a mouse isn't it? It's what I do.
Oookayyy. Those are getting expensive ok.
Mmirripp

Web 2.o was interesting. How do you integrate the old, (buildings and mindset), to the new electronic information? How do you pay for all the changes? How do you keep up with the technology that is changing so rapidly? How do you, or how can you, educate people so they can use the new library on their own? It sounds good on paper but the implimentation is a nightmare.

Watch your claws Marbles.
Sorry

No comments: