Saturday, October 27, 2007

One More Thing

Hey Marbs Mom said that we have to do our library thing.

We did it already. No cat books a waste of time.

Ya those are my favorites. We couldn't get the list added to the blog. The add html screen didn't pop up.

Whatever.

We'll have to ask Mike for help.
You ask him. He attacked me in the family room last night. Yelled something about an intruder and then pounced.

I know he has attacked me too. Many times. Mom says that he is just keeping his top of the food chain predator skills sharp. He is a very serious cat.

I'm serious too.

You could spend a little less time around the fridge Marbs. All that ham and tuna is slowing you down.

Ok. You go ask Mike I'm going for lunch. All this talk of food is making me hungry.
K Marbs

1 comment:

doubletrouble said...

Congratulations! I knew Mike would end up helping you two. Two cans of tuna and chocolate all around????