Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On Line Applications

On Line Applications



These were very interesting sites to visit. I didn't think that there would be much use for these applications with the proliferation of Windows. However with the examples that were on Google writer. I can see the usefulness of these applications. You can't beat the price. It would be very useful for college students with their limited budgets.



The one drawback I am finding is the need to have a reliable fast connection to the internet. Our dial up at home leaves something to be desired. Watching potters puppet pals on You Tube with dial up takes a long time.



Wake up marbles. I stay awake when you are running the mouse. OK!We'll get the cats back on You Tube. OK ok I'll find that cute calico again. Just let me finish this.



First the boys want faster internet now the cat. Back in my day we used a typewriter for reports and watched movies on TV all 3 channels. Easy with the tail marbs, I'm finishing.

No comments: