Monday, October 22, 2007

Final Thoughts

Wake up marbs this is our last posting on our blog. You have to give me your impressions of what we saw.

(Yawn Stretch)

Not impressed huh.

Nope. Not enough cat stuff. Takes too long to down load.

There you about the high speed Internet again.

I thought it was interesting. I found some sites that can be fairly useful. Like Flickr for instance. There is a lot that you can do with photos. The e-books have their uses for some people. A lot depends on how fast a Internet connection you have and how much time you have to devote to your particular interest.

One thing I have found out is that were So Much Cooler On Line. Huh Marbs?

Oh Pleesse! Speak for your self. I don't need to be "cooler" I am already.

Next time I'll tell them about my 6 pack abs. That'll blow their minds.

I feel a hair ball coming up. I have to leave. Where's the tuna? Mom he's gone berserk !! Shut the computer off!

Marbs come back. I'm just getting started.

Apologies to Brad Paisley

1 comment:

Blogteam said...

Congratulations on completing the 23 Things!