Saturday, October 20, 2007

Net Library


I thought that I saw something about YPL's e-books but I never really looked at them before. They seem to have an extensive selection both at Net Library and YPL's e books.

Move your head Marbs I can't see. We can't look for cat books now. Mom said to finish up we need to get dinner ready.

O boy tuna fish.

I've never seen you move so fast Marbs. (As I blow hairballs away from the computer.) One drawback of having a cat as a blogging partner is trying to keep hairballs out of the computer. A quick dissemble and vacuum of the inside of the computer once a week keeps things running smoothly. Wish I had a dog for a partner. At least the hair would all mat together and fall to the floor. (You didn't see me say that.) He wouldn't be yelping about high speed internet either.

I could see where the e-books could be handy. Looking up last minute reference material, or getting books when it's convenient for you, and carrying several titles in your pda .

But I prefer the feel of a real book. Books are easier and don't require batteries.

No comments: